Re: Fw: Re: don't know why ./configure command fails

Hello,

I'm sorry for being angry last night. It was because the installation of all packages took quite a long time and at the beginning the ./configure looked so well, but, finally, I didn't make it. Sorry for that.

This morning I've uninstalled the cygwin and I installed it again not changing the "Default" attribute. Then I ran setup again and added "Devel" package. When I ran ./configure the message changed, but it seems there is still something missing.

Anyway, I send both cygchecks and screenshot from ./configure (I was not able to export it into a text file although I typed ./configure > d:/configure.out)

(Is C# and C the name for the same programming language? In my setup options I have noticed just a C compiler.)