Re: cygrunsrv will not start services most of the time

Robert Jacobson wrote:
> Well, I found the culprit.  It seems that Google Desktop was causing the
> problem, because after I installed it, I had zero problems starting
> cygrunsrv services.

  Argh, sorry about that.  I just updated the BLODA sources in CVS to mention
Google Desktop the other day, but we haven't refreshed the website yet, and I
forgot to mention that the list was longer now in this thread.  Thanks for
reminding me to go through my backlog of email and dig out all the BLODA
updates people have sent me over the past few months.

    cheers,
      DaveK