Re: No Output When Running Program From Sub Directory

Rene, thanks for the reply!  The GNU libtool is a generic library
support script and I'm using CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.5.25.  The 'which'
command you suggested has given me some great insight.  Here's what
I'm seeing...

In TopDir:
1)  which libtool  --> /usr/bin/libtool
2)  which ./libtool --> /usr/myhome/TopDir/libtool

In SubDir:
3)  which ../libtool  --> /usr/myhome/TopDir/libtool

The first 'which' works while the second and third 'which' do not.  It
appears the libtool that comes with cygwin in /usr/bin/ works as
expected, but the libtool that came with the source code in
/usr/myhome/TopDir/ does not.  I will try to compare the two files to
see what is different.

Thanks again for the help.