Re: [openssh] unnatended instalation + forcing service account

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 15:00, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Julio Costa wrote:
>> Came to think of it, there is also another possibility (and a simpler
>> one), and that is to code the --yes option on the ssh-host-config to
>> use the (new) -f option to the csih, avoiding coding the extra
>> parameter (--force) just for this behavior. After all, this behavior
>> should be required for --yes and possibly is not very useful if
>> ssh-host-config is not invoked with --yes.
>> What do you think?
>
> That's what I did for iu-config;
>
> Â-y | --yes )
> Â Âcsih_auto_answer=yes
> Â Âopt_force=yes
> Â Â;;
>
> Â-n | --no )
> Â Âcsih_auto_answer=no
> Â Âopt_force=yes
> Â Â;;
>
> I then used $opt_force to determine whether -f should be passed to
> csih_select_privileged_username.

Yes, you're right: with the --no option the 'force' option should also
be a requirement.
After all, if it is in 'auto-mode' doesn't make sense to ask for
confirmations, does it? :)

I'm a bit in the busy side right now, but you can count with that
patch until tomorrow, at most.

Have fun!