Re: Weird problem when opening MSWORD docs via SSH session to Cygwin

Hi Larry,

I was using Pub key authentication.

But i also removed the Pub Key Auth so its prompts me for password to test.

But it still can't seem to find the object :(.

root@test ~> ssh administrator@192.168.0.1  cscript "d:/test/80075985.vbs"
administrator@192.168.0.1's password:

Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.6
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1996-2001. All rights reserved.

Error # 5273 - P:\test.doc
Try one or more of the following:
* Check the path to make sure it was typed correctly.
 (P:\test.doc)for the file using this dialog box.

>From the 192.168.0.1 machine, i am able to open up P:\test.doc

I'm still a bit lost as to where to go from here.. The file exists,
but it just won't open when I SSH to the box to run the vbs script via
Cscript.

The VBS loads when i double click on it from the 192.168.0.1 box.. so
i know the VBS file works.

Any help would be appreciated.

Perry