This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clone syscall
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:58:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: clone syscall
- References: <4A01A226.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 6 15:43, T. Horsnell wrote:
> I'm trying to use the clone() (as opposed to fork()) system call
> under CYGWIN, but get the complaint that CLONE_VM is undefined.
> Is clone() a supported system function?
No, and there are no plans to do that.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html