Re: Bug: /registry file system doesn't return len of default value of keys

On Jun 29 15:22, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Jun 28 20:25, Linda Walsh wrote:
>>> Known bug?  Is it in the queue to be fixed someday? :-)
>>
>> Works in Cygwin 1.7
> ----
> 	Hmmm...its still in testing?  How stable is it?

Quite stable, with kinks.  I venture the guess that the number of bugs
is not higher than with 1.5.25.  They are just different.

> 	Am I going to inflict, upon myself, more pain than I gain?  :-)

Come on, whom do you ask?

>   And BTW, what happened to 1.6? current release says its still at 1.5.25-15

The 1.6.x, 1.8.x numbers are reserved for the Red Hat supported
releases.

Corinna

Red Hat