This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libgfortran using .h files from libstdc++
- From: Tim Prince <TimothyPrince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 06:19:58 -0700
- Subject: libgfortran using .h files from libstdc++
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
When I built libgfortran from the current gcc-4.5 snapshot, with cygwin
1.7 updated as of yesterday, headers were required from the libstdc++
#include <bits/*.h> but the path wasn't active. Is this to be expected?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple