Re: "setrlimit(RLIMIT_CPU) isn't implemented in Cygwin.", Corinna Vinschen

On Jul  7 04:14, Pedro Izecksohn wrote:
> --- I asked:
> --- Dave Korn replied:
> >>   Otherwise, and
> >> apply here.  I imagine it should be possible to
> >> use a windows job object to implement it.
> --- Corinna Vinschen replied:
> > There are no plans to implement it in the near future.
>   Are contributors asked to sign any paper?

Yes, see, especially the "Before you
get started" section.  For Cygwin and the Cygwin tools the copyright
for your code changes has to be assigned to Red Hat.

>   If I contribute it, will my name appear in the .cc file?

Your choice.  I, for one, don't put my name into the source files

>    Must my e-mail appear with my name?

Your name and your email address appear in the ChangeLog files.

Red Hat