This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Successful build of ssh from openssh w. MIT kerberos
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:52:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Successful build of ssh from openssh w. MIT kerberos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 6 17:30, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> There's been a lot of interest in this over the years, but I've found
> no reports of success. The following involves a number of hacks, but
> it works, which may be of use to some.
What would be *really* cool: Somebody volunteering as Cygwin package
maintainer for a Kerberos 5 package.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple