RE: "ssh-host-config" now involves "cygwin-service-installation-helper.sh"

Cristoph wrote:
" Would it be possible for you to be a tiny little bit more eloquent?
"
" On Jul  8 14:32, Christoph Herdeg wrote:
" > We have to use Lotus Notes here, so TOFU is quite impossible: sorry.
" >
" > Would it be possible to just use the whole OpenSSH-package from 1.7?
"
" No.

Um, sorry?  You asked a yes/no question and got one of the two possible

(If you were really asking "if I can't use the whole package from 1.7,
what _can_ I do instead" in fewer words, then I'd interpret Corinna's
answer (also in fewer words) as "please try what I suggested in my
previous reply", namely:

 You can either just try using the ssh-host-config script from the
 5.2p1-3 package, or build your own OpenSSH.  It builds out of the box,
 usually.
)

Please note that I'm _not_ trying to speak for Corinna, just giving
you my interpretation of the text flowing through my inbox.  Sorry,
couldn't help myself, your rhetorical(?) question just called to me.

stephan();