MVFS on cygwin: Thanks, and plug for ClearCase::Wrapper::MGi

Thanks for the recent fixes to make cygwin support mvfs for handling the
emacs symlink locks!

I keep updating my CPAN modules to run ClearCase from cygwin.
With the recent ClearCase::Argv 1.46, and ClearCase::Wrapper::MGi 0.11,
I get the following kind of transcripts:

ClearCase-Wrapper-MGi> mount //view/emagiro_cw /view/emagiro_cw
mount: warning - /view/emagiro_cw does not exist.
mount: defaulting to 'notexec' mount option for speed since native path
      references a remote share.  Use '-f' option to override.
ClearCase-Wrapper-MGi> cd /view/emagiro_cw/atcctest/foo
foo> ct ls -d .
.@@/main/mg/1                                            Rule: .../mg/LATEST
foo> ct co -/dbg=1 -nc .
=> "des -fmt %m ."
=> "ls -d ."
=> "co -nc ."
Checked out "." from version "/main/mg/1".
foo> ct unco -/dbg=1 -rm .
=> "ls -s -d ."
=> "unco -rm ."
Checkout cancelled for ".".

The wrapper has still some limitations.
>From a naive user's point of view, its inconsistent support for interactive
prompts
from cleartool is probably the most annoying...

Marc