This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: $HOME variable - cannot cd $HOME
- From: "Marianne Case" <casem at uci dot edu>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:45:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: $HOME variable - cannot cd $HOME
- Reply-to: <marianne dot case at uci dot edu>
Thanks! Indeed, that control character was the problem and now my .bashrc
file works as expected. For some reason, the d2u command on my cygwin was
spelled out as dos2unix, so "dos2unix .bashrc" fixed the file.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple