This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building WebKit/GTK+ - Pango
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 06:48:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Building WebKit/GTK+ - Pango
- References: <email@example.com>
Siddhartha Shivshankar wrote:
> I got Pango 1.12.4 from the above page and used the normal sequence
> to build it. (configure, make, make install)
> But even after this, configure for Webkit cries that the cygwin
> version of pango is 1.8. How can I install pango(-devel) 1.12.4?
What you describe sounds like it should have worked. Did you use a different
--prefix= setting for Pango than you are trying for Webkit? You might need to
try some sort of --with-pango= option. If you take a look through the
config.log, it might show why the configure only found the old pango and not
your new one.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple