This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] Postgresql service uninstall bug
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:02:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [1.7] Postgresql service uninstall bug
- References: <786EBDA1AC46254B813E200779E7AD36296EEC@srv1163ex1.flightsafety.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
2009/7/31 Keith Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 7:08 AM, Reini Urban<email@example.com> wrote:
>> Fixed for 8.4.0-1 which is currently in test and will be released shortly.
>> Reini Urban
>> http://phpwiki.org/ ? ? ? ? ? http://murbreak.at/
> Great, I'm looking forward to being able to use PostgreSQL again on XP
> and Vista as soon as 1.7 is declared stable.
> How is the candidate 8.4.0-1 release for ease of installation /
> configuration and stability on XP and VIsta so far?
My main work was getting SSPI auth enabled on cygwin.
That allows automatic login with your existing windows credentials.
The rest is the same.
The testsuite still fails and I don't have a lot of time right now, in
about two days I can say more.
I will push perl for 1.7 before postgresql as I renamed the perl
archdir for 1.7.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple