This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building WebKit/GTK+ - Pango
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:11:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Building WebKit/GTK+ - Pango
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Siddhartha Shivshankar wrote:
> The standard prefix for cygwin seemed to be none.
> (/bin, /lib etc. contained pango files or folders)
> So for pango, I used ('./configure --prefix=', make,
> make install)
It's actually /usr, and /usr/bin and /usr/lib are mirrored into / through a
bit of mountpoint trickery, but it looks like you got away with it, so that's
just advice for next time.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple