This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] bash loop and mintty hung issue
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:27:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [1.7] bash loop and mintty hung issue
- References: <email@example.com>
2009/8/1 ERIC HO:
> Hi Andy, yes the same happens in xterm. ÂI found out the cause of the problem. I have the following statement in my .bashrc:
> set -o vi
> Not sure why this would casue the problem of using Âshift PF key and causing terminal hung and bash looping.
Sounds like a bug to me, or at least a very unfortunate feature. Might
be worth reporting to gnu.bash.bug.
Does anyone know what <Esc>[24;2~ might mean in vi mode?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple