This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: updated 1.7 -> rxvt-x crashes
- From: FrÃdÃric Bron <frederic dot bron at m4x dot org>
- To: cygwin-xfree <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>, cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 08:01:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: updated 1.7 -> rxvt-x crashes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>> I updated cygwin 1.7 this morning and rxvt-x shortcut does not work
>> any more. The window appears and disappears quickly.
>> Here is the content of /var/log/XWin.0.log if it can help.
>> Launching rxvt from a mintty terminal works fine.
> In fact from mintty I can launch rxvt with command:
> $ rxvt
> but not with command that is in the windows shortcut:
> $ rxvt -e /bin/bash --login
Also in the mintty terminal, I have the following issue:
make: /bin/sh: Command not found
make: execvp: /bin/sh: Permission denied
So I think it may not be a xfree issue.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple