This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] Issue with fg and bg commands
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 01:07:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [1.7] Issue with fg and bg commands
- References: <4A766D5E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 09:53:50PM -0700, David Harris wrote:
>When I start a command in the background, and then use the fg and bg
>commands from bash I obtain dome weird results.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple