This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: running MS link.exe under Cygwin sshd?
- From: Jay K <jay dot krell at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 00:26:52 +0000
- Subject: RE: running MS link.exe under Cygwin sshd?
- References: <email@example.com>
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> On 08/03/2009 12:11 AM, Jay K wrote:
>> I found that Interix sshd and WinSSHD work ok here.
>> So it is something specific to Cygwin.
> Are you talking about password or public key authentication? If the
> latter, Have you tried the LSA authentication package in Cygwin 1.7?
I don't know. I'll try to deciper that. Sounds complicated. In the meantime, friend is using freesshd.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple