This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
black console boxes still a problem for Windows 7 and X?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 02:04:41 -0400
- Subject: black console boxes still a problem for Windows 7 and X?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I just noticed one of those annoying black boxes when running X on
Windows 7. I don't think I ever tried to run X there before.
The first release of Cygwin which was supposed to fix this problem
was 1.7.0-51 but I can't even run X with that version.
Have the console windows always been showing up for xterm in Windows 7?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple