This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: black console boxes still a problem for Windows 7 and X?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 02:35:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: black console boxes still a problem for Windows 7 and X?
- References: <20090804060441.GA3572@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
On 04/08/2009 01:04, Christopher Faylor wrote:
I just noticed one of those annoying black boxes when running X on
Windows 7. I don't think I ever tried to run X there before.
The first release of Cygwin which was supposed to fix this problem
was 1.7.0-51 but I can't even run X with that version.
Have the console windows always been showing up for xterm in Windows 7?
I'm running X with Win7 build 7100, and those popup consoles disappeared
with the release containing the fix.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple