Minor diff: /bin/ksh.exe

Just want to point out a slightly difference in behavior of ksh
@(#)PD KSH v5.2.14 99/07/13.2
between Cygwin 1.5 & 1.7 First, the above is a older version of pdksh that I had to tweek the cygwin sources a l-o-n-g time ago. Under 1.5, the following does work properly:
$ cd /c/Doc*/Paul/App*/Moz*/Fire*/Pro*/*default/
I like using shell expansions a lot to save me a lot of typing and to avoid MS spaces in directory names. Under 1.7, I have replace the above with the following:
$ cd /c/Doc*
$ cd Paul
$ cd App*
$ cd Moz*
$ cd Fire*
$ cd Pro*
$ cd *.def*

Or I have completely type all of the expansions CORRECTLY.

It appears that you can't have multiple expansions within a single line. It is the EXACT executable ksh.exe. As you can see, you are forcing me *A LOT* of extra typing. Makes me wonder what else might be broken. Do we have an re-entrancy problem somewhere?.