This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: findutils-4.5.4-1 problem (updatedb crashing)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:26:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: findutils-4.5.4-1 problem (updatedb crashing)
- References: <08B768A95A4E469CB9E03A528139AF31@marianPC>
> however there is
> a comment INSIDE the conditional statement; is that legal c?
Yep, 'fraid so, it's just a red herring. Comments can go pretty much anywhere
except in the middle of a single word or number or string.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple