This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
MIME encoding tools?
- From: Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram dot net at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 20:17:31 +0530
- Subject: MIME encoding tools?
- User-mail-address: email@example.com
Apart from uuencode which I believe is not about MIME what tools are
available on cygwin to MIME encode attachments to send over the
Right now, I'm using
$ (cat ./mail.txt; uuencode a.gz a.gz) |/usr/sbin/msmtp -t
and this sometimes inlines the attachment in some MUAs. Any way to fix
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple