This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Some library fail to be found when compiling a little program of GCC
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:02:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: Some library fail to be found when compiling a little program of GCC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2009-08-05 15:39Z, coolsand wrote:
> This is the message relied from the make of GCC as blow:
> arch/s3c2410/s3c2410.o: In function `command_cpu':
> arch/s3c2410/s3c2410.o(.text+0x87c): undefined reference to `strncmp'
Please show the command line that you used for linking.
Perhaps you tried linking with 'ld' instead of 'gcc'?
If you use 'gcc' to link, then the C runtime library
is automatically included.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple