This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing i686-pc-cygwin-ar on building GCC
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 00:27:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Missing i686-pc-cygwin-ar on building GCC
- References: <BE4469E32AE1402D91E4B24DF4B80829@HPLAPTOP>
Aaron Gray wrote:
> Anyone got a clue ?
Shouldn't be needed. configure scripts should just find /bin/ar and use that.
How did you configure everything?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple