This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 00:29:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Correct way to configure a Cygwin toolchain on Linux?
- References: <email@example.com> <4A71C13C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A795DDA.email@example.com> <20090805133957.GB1105@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <4A7990BC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Korn wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> You *are* using the patches I sent you many months ago, right? Or some variation
> Oops, no. I have no memory of them, but I have an extensive mailbox and a
> search function; I'll have a dig around for them.
In all my mboxes I only have about three mails from you that have attachments,
so I either need a hint at some clever search terms, or could you send me them
again? I'll take care of merging them upstream this time.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple