This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to install-libLTLIBRARIES dll to bin?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 18:14:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to install-libLTLIBRARIES dll to bin?
- References: <email@example.com> <4A6ED94B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A7E725C.email@example.com> <4A7ED3C9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Charles Wilson wrote:
> This part is messy -- and unnecessary for the intended use case. In gcc,
> all you need to do is explicitly modify the Makefile.am's to pass the
> necessary option. You don't need to do anything to automake or
> libtoolize, AFAICT.
That's actually my /real/ plan for GCC, but I figured at some point it would
be a nice extension to do it automatically.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple