This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: run-1.1.11-10
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:52:06 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: run-1.1.11-10
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The run package provides a simple application to launch console programs
with their console hidden.
[[ compiled using gcc-3.4.4-999 ]]
CHANGES since run-1.1.10
* Fork for cygwin-1.7 packaging. Underlying source branch will occur
later, with 1.2.x.
* New maintainer (Charles Wilson took over from Alexander Gottwald)
* Updated build machinery
* Added patch to support invisible consoles on Windows 7 (Corinna Vinschen)
* Modified invisiconsole mechanism on cygwin-1.5/WinXP+ (Corinna Vinschen)
* Remove explicit requires: cygwin; rely on sourceware infrastructure
to add it back.
volunteer run maintainer for cygwin
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link
on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple