This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygport-0.9.9-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 02:30:00 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygport-0.9.9-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following package has been updated for Cygwin 1.7:
(*) cygport: 0.9.9-1
Changes in this release:
* Default LDFLAGS is empty (again); binutils-2.19.51 now uses
--enable-auto-import by default.
* gnustep.cygclass: NEW, for building GNUstep packages.
* gst-plugins0.10.cygclass: Update for latest releases of -bad/-ugly.
* ocaml.cygclass: LIBCAMLRUN points to libcamlrun_shared, new in 3.11.
* qt4-qconf.cygclass: NEW, for building Qt4 QConf based packages.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple