This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin v1.5.25-15
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, richard dot jeffery at citi dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:42:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin v1.5.25-15
- References: <2B8BA758488E2A4FBB8E0C936B7667C0077E4EE0@Exukmb72.eur.nsroot.net> <2B8BA758488E2A4FBB8E0C936B7667C0083D557A@Exukmb72.eur.nsroot.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/08/2009 10:51, Jeffery, Richard wrote:
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but - I can't seem to find the
xhost package in the latest Cygwin v1.5.25-15 installation. I require
this functionality and was using 1.0.2-1 (16k) xhost:Xorg server access
control utility previously.
Thanks in advance for some direction.
xhost hasn't gone anywhere
Perhaps if you say how you are trying to install it and why you can't, someone
can offer more helpful advice :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple