This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.1.11-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:43:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.1.11-1
- References: <200908101812.n7AICVXY019082@gridley.byu.edu> <4A8239BC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 11 21:40, Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> According to Charles Wilson on 8/10/2009 11:51 AM:
> > The run package provides a simple application to launch console programs
> > with their console hidden.
> I'm now seeing urxvt-X consume 100% CPU when it is invoked via /bin/run on
> a batch script. Reverting to run-1.1.10-1 fixes the CPU hogging. This
> was on XP SP3 under cygwin 1.5; similar 100% CPU usage results for
> run-1.1.11-10 under cygwin 1.7.
I can confirm this. It only happens with urxvt-X for some reason.
I don't see this for xterm, or xeyes, or xclock.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple