This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron cannot change user
- From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- To: "Mike Schmidt" <mike at intello dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:43:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: cron cannot change user
- References: <4A841EBE.email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Schmidt"
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:10 AM
|I am running cygwin 1.5.25-15 on a number of sites, most of the Windows
| XP. I have at least one occasion where I have two identical systems
| side-by-side, configured the same way (same logons, etc). Both systems
| run cron as a service installed via cygrunsrv, using the local system
1) did you use cron-config to start the cron daemon?
2) are there network drives involved and are they the same on the two systems?
3) do you see cron related files in /tmp?
4) run cronbug and send the file cronbug.txt as an attachment
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple