This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin1.dll 1.7.0-5x: RSYNC failures in close() system call on pipe file descriptors
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:11:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin1.dll 1.7.0-5x: RSYNC failures in close() system call on pipe file descriptors
- References: <4A848E87.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 14 00:07, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> "Socket operation on non-socket" sounds like the problem that
> I am just a little curious, is the discussion in this thread related to
> what I flagged here:
> and here:
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-05/msg00677.html ?
No, that's probably not related.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple