This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.1.12-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:42:06 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.1.12-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The run package provides a simple application to launch console programs
with their console hidden.
[[ compiled using gcc-3.4.4-999 ]]
CHANGES since run-1.1.11-1
* Fix various 100% CPU usage issues
* Logical refactoring: run only creates (and hides) a console
if absolutely necessary. Otherwise, it relies on an existing (hidden)
console, or avoids the issue entirely if $target itself is GUI.
* Many thanks to Corinna Vinschen, Ken Brown, and Colin Harrison for
patches, suggestions, and most especially testing out interim patches,
and everyone else who participated in this discussion:
volunteer run maintainer for cygwin
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link
on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple