This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-59
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:27:42 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-59
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I just uploaded a new Cygwin 1.7 test release, 1.7.0-59.
Just a bugfix update.
What's new in contrast to 1.7.0-58
- Fix a bug in wcsncpy where the function call wcsncpy (dest, src, n)
could end up copying n+1 characters to dest.
- The getsockname/getpeername patches added to -58 didn't return the
correct length for unbound AF_LOCAL sockets (3 instead of 2).
- Fix a bug in readdir which could lead to incorrect inode numbers
for "." and ".." entries on some remote filesystems (ext3 over
NFS for instance).
- Fix a bug in readdir which could result in wrong inode numbers on remote
NFS filesystems. Also works around a bug in the Windows 7 NFS client.
- Fix popen problems with standard handles
- Q: How do I know that I'm running Cygwin 1.7.0-59?
A: The `uname -v' command prints "2009-08-18 18:42"
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple