This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-60
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:16:11 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-60
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I just uploaded a new Cygwin 1.7 test release, 1.7.0-60.
Another bugfix update.
- Fix three memory leaks in dup/dup2 and munmap. This should fix
- Fix a bug in dup which could potentially result in returning a valid
file descriptor to the application, even though dup failed.
- Q: How do I know that I'm running Cygwin 1.7.0-60?
A: The `uname -v' command prints "2009-08-20 10:56"
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple