This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-60
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:34:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-60
- References: <20090820091610.GL32408@calimero.vinschen.de> <4A8D3B69.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 20 06:02, Eric Blake wrote:
> According to Corinna Vinschen on 8/20/2009 3:16 AM:
> > - Fix three memory leaks in dup/dup2 and munmap. This should fix
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-08/msg00617.html and
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-08/msg00620.html
> > - Fix a bug in dup which could potentially result in returning a valid
> > file descriptor to the application, even though dup failed.
> And a couple of bugfixes for popen.
These fixes were already in -59.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple