This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw32 runtime library: msvcrt not thread safe. How to use msvcr90?
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, frederic dot bron at m4x dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:00:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: mingw32 runtime library: msvcrt not thread safe. How to use msvcr90?
- References: <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to FrÃdÃric Bron on 8/20/2009 8:54 AM:
> Do you know the difference between the libraries and why mingw32 uses
> a different one than MSVC?
No, but this list is the wrong place to ask.
> How can I use the same runtime library with gcc/g++ -mno-cygwin?
- -mno-cygwin implies that this is not a cygwin question. And -mno-cygwin
will be going away in the future, in favor of a cross-compiler more
appropriately named. Ask the mingw folks; it's their issue.
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple