This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7.0-60] crash on exit on c++ program (octave)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:12:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [1.7.0-60] crash on exit on c++ program (octave)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marco Atzeri wrote:
> I was building the latest octave-3.2.2 on cygwin-1.7.0-60
> and I found that the program crash on exit.
> A single command "exit" is enough to core dump the program; for the rest it is working as expected and pass all the build test.
> Also the previous octave-3.2.0 that I build/released
> on 29th June (probably 1.7.0-50 time) is crashing with
> cygwin 1.7.0-60.
> Testing previous cygwin versions I found that octave-3.2.0
> works fine with 1.7.0-52 and crashes with 1.7.0-56.
> Could Dave's change mentioned here
> be the cause ?
I'll take a look. It could be related to the fix for old-style DLLs. Just
installing octave now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple