This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: flex package requires m4
- From: Huang Bambo <bambo dot huang at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:13:34 +0800
- Subject: Re: flex package requires m4
- References: <COL102-W145C4477F345D5E5B32B97B5FA0@phx.gbl>
There's a package named m4. You should install it.
2009/8/24 Karl M <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi All...
> I just tried to use mlcscope on cygwin 1.7 but it hung at 100% cpu building the data base. So I decided to download and build cscope 15.7a. It builds OOTB, but along the way, I noticed that flex depends on m4, but cygwin-setup does not know that.
> Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.
> Problem reports: ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: ? ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: ? ? ?http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple