This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: flac: rebuild needed for 1.7
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:26:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: flac: rebuild needed for 1.7
- References: <4A918CF8.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/23/2009 11:39 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> The fix is simply to rebuild flac for 1.7, preferably with gcc-4.3 while
> you are at it.
Ack. Thanks for the heads-up. I just got back from a one week holiday
and real life is quite busy, but I'll try to get to this soon.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Sixty men can do sixty times as much work as one man.
A man can dig a posthole in sixty seconds.
Sixty men can dig a posthole in one second.
-- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Do you realize how many holes there would be if people
would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple