This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7] On the problems of git and rsync
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at sipxx dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:00:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [1.7] On the problems of git and rsync
- References: <4A95ADCD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
Perhaps the following can be useful for others...
Referring to , I encounter similar problems with git, i.e. it hangs
These problems, of rsync and git, are solved adding them to the
exclusions of NOD32.
...otherwise it does not show/load the images/figures of dvi docs!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple