This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: parsing the output of "cygcheck" - or not
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:51:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: parsing the output of "cygcheck" - or not
- References: <4A9AC173.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Duane Ellis wrote:
> I need a simple standard (and script friendly) means of determining what
> is and is not installed under cygwin.
> (effectively, I need to write a script to verify that certain cygwin
> tools are, or not already installed).
> Option 1:
> Option 2
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple