This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7: setup fails to complete download; all later attempts fail
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:28:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.7: setup fails to complete download; all later attempts fail
- References: <4A9B405F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 08/30/2009 11:15 PM, Lee D. Rothstein wrote:
Setup failed to complete the download on an attempt to update.
Yet, the install continued until that failed as well.
What do you mean by this? Define "failed". Clarify how "setup failed...
yet, the install continued until that failed as well."
Now, the same thing happens every try. Even if I:
Generally all the things you mentioned here are worthwhile. Perhaps
you have a corrupt package listing for a package you're trying to update?
Can you 'zcat' them all?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple