Re: GNU screen hangs

On 8/31/2009 2:28 PM, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
On 2009-08-31, Ken Brown <xxx@xxx.xxx> wrote:

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

Have you ruled out BLODA? See

All I can say is that things used to work fine until

That's an interesting response. Aren't you interested in trying to see if your problems are caused by BLODA? Is it too much trouble to disable or uninstall ZoneAlarm to see if that helps?

No reply is necessary. But if you do reply, please don't quote my email address again.

Ken