This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion svn fails silently after updating Cygwin
- From: Chris Cormie <cjcormie at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 18:22:56 +1000
- Subject: Re: Subversion svn fails silently after updating Cygwin
- References: <4ABDAB79.email@example.com>
Chris Cormie wrote:
This is my first post to the Cygwin mailing list: hello everyone!
I updated Cygwin today via setup.exe and Subversion ceased working:
$ svn status
I should have mentioned this is issue is in a Cygwin 1.5 install. I
installed bare-bones Cygwin 1.7 Beta and then Subversion and svn works
in 1.7 so it seems upgrading is perhaps a solution. How stable is the
Beta these days?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple