Re: Packaging glitch [1.7] md5sum binutils-2.19.51-1-src.tar.bz2

Fergus wrote:
> Downloaded from two different mirrors this file has md5sum
> 479d8f95c1306486af1adcb5a2ad54b1
> but setup-2.ini gives
> c3887f0ef36cc78c51c54abca9b4425a
> The file size 15536137 is correct.

  Yes indeed.  Looks like fallout from:

  Maybe cgf replaced the tarball in a way that didn't update the timestamp
(and/or filesize, I'm not sure what it triggers off of), causing upset or
whatever to not notice it had changed and hence not regenerate the md5sum file
in the directory.

  I suspect I could just move the md5.sum file out of the way and everything
should get regenerated properly.

    cheers,
      DaveK