packaging mtr + minicom

Hello list,

Is anyone willing to maintain Cygwin packages of mtr and/or minicom?

I know about WinMTR, but I prefer the original mtr over WinMTR because
I think mtr is better suited to a console program, not a GUI program.

I also know about the “Minicom binaries for Cygwin” Web page [1] and
know that packaging minicom for Cygwin has been discussed years ago,
but there is still no minicom package for Cygwin.

I know the obvious question is “If you (Brolin) want these programs
packaged for Cygwin, why don’t you volunteer to be the package
maintainer?”.  I could become the package maintainer, but I was hoping
someone else would volunteer. ;)

Thanks,
Brolin

[1] <http://www.xantius.com/articles/minicom.php>

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“If you have to ask why, you’re not a member of the intended
audience.” — Bob Zimbinski, <http://webpages.mr.net/bobz/ttyquake/>